AXIOMe Desktop 3D Printer for Classrooms
Designed for schools, the high-performance AXIOMe is easy, reliable, and safe to use with an unheated bed and patented full enclosure.
Discover the world of 3D printing with the new AXIOMe Direct Drive. Outfitted with all the components that make AXIOM the industry leader in desktop 3D printers, AXIOMe Direct Drive features a direct drive extruder assembly that makes it easier for users to create complex objects out of traditionally difficult-to-use materials.
With its unheated bed and patented, fully enclosed design, the AXIOMe was designed with safety and reliability in mind. Easy to use and maintain, the AXIOMe is ideal for classroom use or for users who do not require high-temperature printing.
Like all AXIOM printers, the AXIOMe is easily upgradeable. If you find that you wish to unlock the power of multi-material or high-temperature printing, simply upgrade your AXIOMe to an AXIOM Single or AXIOM Dual at any time.
WHAT COMES IN THE BOX?
- Direct Drive Extrusion System
- CoreXY Motion Control System
- Active Automatic Bed Leveling System
- Easy Feed Filament System
- High Strength Extruded Aluminum and Injection Molded Polycarbonate Enclosure
- Fully Enclosed Print Theater
- .50 orifice nozzle (.35 orifice nozzle is optional)
- (1) Double Sided Flex-resistant Glass
- (1) 2oz bottle of Wolfbite Premium Adhesive Solution
- (2) 2 pound spool of ABS filament (3 mm)
- 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- 6 Months Unlimited Technical Support
- View Spec Sheet