Parties at Build It Workspace are an exciting and creative way to celebrate your child’s big day. Parties are priced at $300 for up to 10 guests. Additional guests may be added for $20 each, up to 30 guests. Guests learn something new and create a unique project to take home.
- Robot Races with Ozobot
- Building Structures with Legos, Popsicle Sticks, or Straws
- Programming with Lego Mindstorms or Lego WeDo
- Maglev (Magnetic Levitation) Vehicles
- Soap/Candle Forming
- 3D Printing or Laser Cutting
- Paper Roller Coaster
- Paper Crafts with Electronics
- Monday to Saturday from5 PM – 7 PM
- Sundays from 11AM-1PM, 2PM-4PM, or 5PM-7PM
The typical birthday party includes 60 minutes of activity from one of the packages selected above, 30 minutes of Birthday celebration, and 30 minutes to continue and finish activities. For example, the schedule for a Programming with Lego Mindstorms party beginning at 2 PM is as follows:
1:30 PM – 2:00 PM: Decorate and setup food *
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Build the Lego Mindstorms
3:00 PM – 3:30 PM: Celebrate birthday
3:30 PM – 4:00 PM: Robot Races
4:00 PM – 4:30 PM: Cleanup
* 30 minute pre-party prep, includes decorating and food setup. Food must be placed on the front counters or conference room. If ice is used, the container must not have leaks. A refrigerator and microwave are available.
Your guest count must be finalized 2 days prior to the event date. A deposit is required to hold your desired date and time. Customized birthday parties have an additional fee.